Thank you for trusting Chinook Business Systems Ltd. with the management of your devices. To ensure that you get the full benefits of our Managed Print Services, please take a moment to review the information on this webpage.
Your Fleet Management Portal Access Instructions:
- Go to: https://office.services.xerox.com/FMP/Default.aspx
- Select “Forgot Password”
- USER NAME is your email address
- PASSWORD: first time user please select Forgot Password to receive a temporary password
- Create your password
- Contact your sales rep with any questions
BEST PRACTICES AND THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Important - do not share toners with like model devices
- Ensure that toners are not shaken once put in the device
- Only change the toner cartridge once it is empty
- Manual orders should be placed for waste toner bottles, drums, belts and rollers
- Ensure that devices are updated with the latest firmware versions available
- Managed devices must be communicating with the Xerox Device Agent (XDA) at all times.
RECYCLING EMPTY TONER CARTRIDGES
Returning your used supplies such as toners, waste bottles and drums is easier than ever:
- From the GWA website www.xerox.ca/about-xerox/recycling/enca.html, follow the instructions for creating and logging into a Xerox.ca user account.
- If you have 5 -30 used supply items to return, select the Eco Box tab and complete an order form. Xerox will ship them free to your door in kits containing 2 Eco Boxes each. Otherwise, select the single item return tab.
- Indicate the number of boxes of used supplies that you will be returning and print off the labels. An Eco box requires only one label.
- Affix one label per box, and if you already have a regular Purolator pick-up leave the boxes at the pick-up location.
- If you do not have a regular Purolator pickup, you can schedule one online by clicking ‘schedule pick-up’ or by calling Purolator at 1-800-459 5599 and select Option 1.
- We will now be able to report back to customers their participation in our Environmental Asset Recovery Program, allowing you to measure your successful contribution in helping to protect the environment.